Rancho Mirage Library is building a beautiful dual-dome observatory adjacent to its main building. The big dome will house a 28" research grade telescope. I stopped by this morning to snap a photo.The new construction looks wonderful. What a great resource for the community. It's due to open early in 2018.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Friday, November 3, 2017
1) Curved vane spider.
2) Red Dot finder.
3) Single speed 2" crayford focuser.
4) Beautiful Zhumell (GSO) primary and mirror cell.
5) Custom mirror cover.
6) Ball bearing AZ axis with adjustable break for friction control.
7) sliding counterweight as needed.
8) The OTA is 29# without mirror cover.
9) The rocker box weighs 1
10) $999 complete plus shipping.
I've used and star-tested this telescope. The star images are beautiful pin-points with an airy disk inside and outside of focus.
Contact Dennis at 650-315-6578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org