Saturday, June 15, 2013

A couple of week ago I built a 12" Lightbridge rocker box for Bob in  Ft. Myers, Florida. He's completed his own custom fits and sends along some comments and a few pictures. Here they are:

Hi Dennis,

I finally have completed assembly of my 12 inch Lightbridge telescope on the new rocker box that you made for me.  I am completely satisfied with the way everything came out.  The telescope moves in both the azimuth and altitude very smoothly, and you will notice from the different views, most of the wiring is hidden in either the stalk for the sky commander or inside the rocker box.  I will now remove the telescope and add two additional coats of urethane to the five coats that you applied to provide further protection from the Florida humidity.

Sincerely, and clear skies,

Bob





No comments:

Post a Comment