Thursday, August 20, 2015

Terry & Sandra and their 12" Lightbridge






Here's what Terry and Sandra have to say about their new Lighbridge Custom Rocker Box:

"Dear Dennis:

Most of us are always looking for ways to improve the performance of our telescopes. We want to make our instruments all they can be and squeeze out all of the potential the scopes have. My Meade Lightbridge 12 had good aperture,  fairly easy assembly and portability, and  I was able to star hop around and see great things. The rocker box, however, was made of laminate covered particle board....heavy and prone to eventual degradation...probably 30 % overweight. Also star-hopping around the sky had me using a lot of observing time searching and not seeing. DobSTUFF.COM and Dennis Steele to the rescue. Dennis’ website was very informative, and Dennis was a hands-on, very available communicator. I wrote many e-mails asking lots of questions and Dennis fielded them all quickly with good detail. My work with Dennis on my new rocker box and Sky Commander XP4 DSC system was so successful. I’ve never done a project where so many things have gone right.

Terry and Sandra"


Terry, from Lacey, Washington, and his 12"
Lightbridge on a Dobstuff Custom Rocker Box.

And his wife Sandra!!


No comments:

Post a Comment