Saturday, July 30, 2016

A 16" Lightbridge Rocker Box Upgrade . . .

August 6, 2014 -- I received a nice email from Elliott. Here's what he had to say:

"Hi Dennis, well I did two tests -- test one was putting the base in my wife's car (the one we''re using for the AZ trip in Oct) and it fit just fine so that was really good news, then I took the base to the back of the house and tested how easy it was to assemble the scope using the new base and that worked very well until I realized I had not inserted the bolt for the friction bearing, so I learned my lesson, took scope apart, then put in the bolt and re-assembled and all works well. The space on the floor is a nice improvement and I appreciate your presence in the market to help make scopes like the LB16 more portable. Elliott."





A 16" Lightbridge rocker box upgrade for Elliott in Hanover, Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment