Monday, April 9, 2018

A Note from Phil . . .

Good evening Dennis,

I just assembled the scope. She’s a thing of beauty. Wow am I pleased.  The craftsmanship is amazing and my wife Barb gives two thumbs up as well (that’s rare with scopes so a big positive). My grandsons think it’s the coolest looking scope they have seen.  Later in the year you’ll be getting the parts from a 16” LightBridge for another build.

Haven’t had chance to align things yet and Friday looks like we might have a clear sky.  The weather has been strange in the North East this year.  

If Friday cooperates I’ll get some pictures for your blog. If not the soonest the weather cooperates after that.

Thank you again for your excellent work. I’m one very happy camper and have cabin fever waiting to get out under clears skies.

All the best Cheers

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment