Sunday, January 26, 2020

A Note from Kristian and his 13.1" Telescope . ..

Dennis,

Last night I had my first opportunity to use the 13.1 dob you made for me at our club’s first star party of 2020. I attached a photo of me (orange shirt) dialing in the colllimation with my friend Rene.  He’s know in our club as “the human goto”  mount for his skills at finding dso.  Everyone was impressed with your workmanship and quality.   The views were amazing.  Very nice crisp stars with the Paracorr 2 and Nagler eyepieces.  It’s the best views and smoothest moving scope I have owned.  It’s a lifetime keeper scope for me.  Thank you for recommending this size for my needs per our discussions beforehand.  It is the perfect scope for me.  I should have done this a long time ago.

Thanks again,

Kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment