Saturday, June 6, 2015

10" for Dayton Almost Complete

10" F4.8 for Dayton in Glenpool, Oklahoma almost complete.
Yet to be finished is the dew shield, installation of the Telrad
and a sliding counterweight.

I include a custom-made primary mirror cover with all my telescopes.

Visible here is the Destiny curved-vane spider and
Moonlite 2-speed Crayford focuser.

The primary mirror cell is installed. Dayton's
10" mirror is out to Swayze Optical for testing
or refiguring.

Note the Digital Setting Circle pivot installed on the Rocker Box.

A cliserview of the upper-ring. The telescope
disassembles for easy transport and storage.

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling on my screen! I do not know of anything that could make that telescope better. It's beautiful, looks refined and is delivering character in itself. You've done such an impressive job Dennis! I'm extremely grateful and proud.

    Dayton

    ReplyDelete